Monday, October 27, 2008

Expressing gratitude

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
- William Arthur Ward

I don't know how many of you remember me mentioning that I had won a weekend away for myself and my wife? Well, this past weekend was that weekend. And in this weeks article, I just want to express my gratitude. Firstly, thanks to God for blessing us with such an awesome prize and secondly to Misty Mountain Reserve for treating us so well. They really have a stunning place and extremely friendly and helpful staff, if you need a relaxing weekend I highly recommend looking them up. Click here to view their website.

Below are a few photo's of the weekend;



Above - the view from our deck.
Below - my lovely wife in front of our chalet.





Above - my lovely wife relaxing at the pool.
Below - the view from a walk I went on.






Above - sunset from our deck.

I now have one more thing to be incredibly grateful for, we just went for our 20 week scan and Baby Thomas is perfectly healthy. So thanks again to God for entrusting us with a new life, and thanks to my wife for looking after Baby Thomas so well.

Did you know, the more you are grateful for, the more you will receive? It's a law, that if used wisely, will bring happiness and abundance into your life. So what have you got to lose, start being grateful and watch your life change.

Next week I'll continue with more on decisions.

Have an awesome week.

“Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”
- Eileen Caddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true Brynn!!!
Found this in my life too... I prayed so that I would meet the right man (went through a bad relationship) and not did I only get a wonderful husband but the most gorgeous little son too!! And I always tell my husband how grateful I am for him!! He makes me so happy and really treats me like a woman should be treated... with love & respect!!!
And to top it all off something did come from my bad relationship... I'm blessed with a beautiful intelligent 9 year old daughter too! And my husband treats her like his own!

Brynn Thomas said...

Well done Lizette, you have found one of the secrets to a truly joyous life, gratitude! And yet so few of us use this powerful emotion. It really is a pity.